The world ended…But the fun didn’t! Race your pals across the adorable post-apocalyptic world of Tray Racers! Grab a tray, surf the dunes, and get ready to SLIDE, DRIFT and TRICK your way to the finish line in this cute & colorful party racer, built for online multiplayer! YAHOOOOOO! Every race takes place on a unique, randomly-generated track - with weird and wonderful vistas, hazards, creatures, and surprises from a mix of bizarre & beautiful post-apocalyptic biomes.
After the success of our debut game PHOGS! the three of us at Bit Loom began prototyping various smaller projects. What began as a joke game called "Ray Tracer's Tray Racing" quickly became a fun prototype for this party racing game.
- Surf the dunes on your very own tray
- Race in online multiplayer (with up to 16 players!!)
- Embrace your inner daredevil with *bonus speed* for near misses
- Goof off with silly emotes
- Do ✨cool ✨ tray tricks & combos
- Perfect for parties with pals 💛
- Two awesome race modes: Freestyle Race and Daily Race
- Hang out with friends between races at the chilled-out Camp lobby
- Pet *everything* with a dedicated ‘pet-the-thing’ button (There’s a lizard in the Camp called Scrump and we love them…)
Tray Racers! Launch Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Bit Loom
- Bit Loom is Douglas, Henry and James. Three friends who love making games that surprise and delight players. Bit Loom's debut game PHOGS! took players on a double-ended dog adventure across three strange worlds published by Coatsink. They are self-publishing their next game Tray Racers!
- More information
- More information on Bit Loom, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tray Racers! Credits
- Art Gang Boss, Bit Loom
- Programmer and music producer, Bit Loom
- Programmer, Bit Loom
- UI Artist
- Community Manager
- Twitter @TrayRacers
- Our previous game: PHOGS!